TITLE: Architect/Project Manager
ORGANIZATION: OHM Advisors, an architecture, engineering and planning firm.
LOCATION: Hancock, Michigan
OHM Advisors seeks a creative, highly talented Architect/Project Manager in their Hancock, Michigan location. The ideal candidate brings a rich, functional and established career in architecture and project management to the OHM Hancock team, a professional group sharing more than 150 years of combined knowledge and experience. OHM Advisors proudly provides its members exciting, challenging projects and opportunities for advancement.
OHM Advisors is consistently recognized for outstanding architectural work that includes new facilities, site and facility plans, renovations and systems upgrades for Fortune 100 Companies, school districts, public institutions and major hotel brands. In addition, OHM is a three-time winner of the ACEC Firm of the Year Award, an Engineering News Record Top 500 Firm, and has been named a Top 101 Best & Brightest Company by the Michigan Business & Professionals Association since 2006.
SALARY. $80,000 – $100,000 annually, commensurate with experience.
BENEFITS OFFERED. OHM Advisors places great value in its team and offers a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage; a flexible benefits plan, paid holidays, profit sharing plan, traditional & Roth 401(k) plans, life insurance, short/long term disability, paid time off, cell phone allowance, and a relocation allowance.
• Serve as Lead Architect for the management of projects, as assigned.
• Lead a design & production team from project initiation through construction/occupancy.
• Lead the development of graphics design packages and presentations.
• Continually evaluate workload and projects, schedule, and collaborate with team members and consultants to insure appropriate staffing is supplied at the right level of expertise to successfully complete each task assignment.
• Manage project budgets.
• Develop detailed project schedules and communicate/assign/track key deliverable dates to team.
• Initiate and maintain contact with key project leads for clarification, coordination and negotiation of critical issues.
MINIMUM & PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, required.
• 6+ years of experience in architecture, required.
• Experience with business development, preferred.
• Experienced in architectural design, detailing/documentation of new building, restoration and renovation projects.
• Ability to lead and manage an architectural team by supporting and providing technical advice to assure work is completed as planned and scheduled.
• Strong project organizational skills including scheduling and budget tracking, required.
• Ability to document and present work to team and clients in a clear, concise manner, required.
• Proficiency with computers, architecture software, and Microsoft Office.
• Willingness and ability to travel, as required.
• Unrestricted right to work in the United States, required.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY AT http://www.ohm-advisors.com/