OHM Advisors seeks an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate has their choice of work locations in either Michigan (Hancock, Livonia, Midland or Saginaw) or Ohio (Brecksville).
Do you come from the power side of the industry? Do you enjoy day-to-day interfacing with project team members, our clients, contractors, technical experts and disciplines regarding project related items? If so, we want to hear from you!
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. $60,000 – $85,000 annually, commensurate with experience, in addition to a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage; a flexible benefits plan, paid holidays, profit sharing plan, traditional & Roth 401(k) plans, life insurance, short/long term disability, paid time off, cell phone allowance, and a relocation allowance.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS AN OHM ELECTRICAL ENGINEER.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field, preferred.
- 4 years’ experience in commercial facility design including lighting, power distribution, fire alarm and IT, preferred.
- Experience with power distribution and process controls in water and waste water treatment plants/pump stations, desired.
- Professional Engineering license (or in the process of obtaining a P.E. License), a bonus.
- Ability to work with a multidisciplinary team of architects, engineers and technicians on projects ranging from preliminary engineering to final design/construction documents and field inspection.
- Knowledge of current codes and LEED principles.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook calendaring).
- Experience in AutoCAD and REVIT, required.
- Ability to remain well-organized, flexible, self-sufficient & thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills w/ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities.
- Creativity in researching concepts and finding solutions to complex challenges.
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently with little supervision.
- Willingness and ability to travel, as required.
- OHM Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
APPLY ONLINE AT ohm.sdsjobs.com
ABOUT US. OHM Advisors proudly provides its team exciting, challenging projects and opportunities for advancement. OHM is consistently recognized for outstanding architectural work that includes new facilities, site/facility plans, renovations/systems upgrades for Fortune 100 Companies, school districts, public institutions and major hotel brands. In addition, OHM is a three-time winner of the ACEC Firm of the Year Award, an Engineering News Record Top 500 Firm, and has been named a Top 101 Best & Brightest Company by the Michigan Business & Professionals Association since 2006. Learn more about OHM at ohm-advisors.com