OHM Advisors, an architecture, engineering and planning firm, seeks a Project Manager to join their team in Hancock, Michigan.
Maintaining project success leading to high client satisfaction is key for an OHM Project Manager. The Project Manager will manage project scope, schedule, budget and team while managing assigned projects profitably and most importantly, maintaining client satisfaction.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. $55,000 – $90,000 annually, based on your knowledge and experience. In addition, OHM offers a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision; a flexible benefits plan, paid holidays, profit sharing plan, traditional & Roth 401(k) plans, life insurance, short/long term disability, paid time off, cell phone allowance, and a relocation allowance.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED AS AN OHM PROJECT MANAGER.
- Possess the talent and desire to implement by building great teams and dealing with complexities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Planning, Landscape Architecture or Surveying is desired or the equivalent work experience in a directly related field.
- Continuing education courses in project management (PSMJ PM training or equivalent) and has been mentored and coached by a successful Senior Project Manager.
- In general, 10 years’ experience in project management.
- Possess knowledge and practical experience in project management including the technical aspects of required disciplines and experience in the vertical design or construction industry.
- Proven expertise and experience in managing multiple projects profitably and successfully managing complex and/or multi-disciplined projects.
- Must be an innovative problem solver and possess excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Possess a proven ability to manage people.
- Possesses significant knowledge in the application of design procedures, practices and standards in the State and region.
- Proficiency with business software relative to project management such as Timberline, PSMJ cost and schedule tracking tools, project management scheduling, client resource management and enterprise resource planning.
- Willingness and ability to travel, as required.
- OHM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
APPLY ONLINE below. No phone calls or walk-ins please.
ABOUT US. OHM Advisors is consistently recognized for outstanding architectural work that includes new facilities, site and facility plans, renovations and systems upgrades for Fortune 100 Companies, school districts, public institutions and major hotel brands. In addition, OHM is a multi-year winner of the ACEC Firm of the Year Award, an Engineering News Record Top 500 Firm, and has been named a Top 101 Best & Brightest Company by the Michigan Business & Professionals Association. OHM Advisors proudly provides its members exciting, challenging projects and opportunities for advancement. Learn more about us at ohm-advisors.com.